Running a successful salon is not only about being creative and having technical skills. All too often staff ask to attend workshops that is of interest to them personally, but does not relate to what the needs of the business. We can support you in ensuring that any professional development does.
Our Business Needs Analysis provides a thorough understanding of your business, recognising your strengths while identifying potential improvement opportunities to be assessed in the context of your strategic plan.We consistently help our clients achieve business improvement goals and growth through focused change, aligned with the overall objectives and strategy of the organisation.
Speak to us about your salon and business needs, and enjoy our individual approach to supporting your success![/vc_column_text] [/vc_column] [/vc_row] [vc_row] [vc_column width=”1/1″] [im_styledlist icon=”fa-icon-angle-right”]
We have a network of experts to provide any sort of training which may include:
- Finance management
- Human Resources
- Quality Assurance/Policies and Procedures
- Inter-personnel skills (conflict management)
- Language Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) assessment & Core Skills Framework
- Session & editorial styling
- Long hair and braiding for special events
- Designing & preparing hair ornamentation
- Deconstructing images to recreate haircuts and styles for clients
- Basic and advanced cutting techniques
- Make-up and artificial lashes
- Quick chemical reforming techniques
- Cultural inclusion and understanding
- Client service, and so on.